June 13, 2015
- New in-game character leveling system.
- Game-wide spritesheet implementation complete. Approximately 4000 images moved to 18.
- New slim installer and updater applications.
- Total network refactorization.
- Migrated from .NET 4.0 Client Profile to .NET 4.5.1 Framework.
- Content management system redone and sprite drawing optimizations.
- Audio and network libraries updated.
- UI engine rework; screen management included.
- New backend foundation that is shared between all projects resulting in much smaller executables.
- New fonts added, font drawing is much cleaner and displays better.
- New change team interface in the game lobby.
- Rockets added.
- Teleporters added.
- Flare item added.
- Air vents added to all maps.
- Detonator and general bomb fixes.
- Hacking/Secret orb shader work.
- Agent reconstruct now more fluid.
- Agent firing while jetpacking/on ladder/in air fixes.
- Minimap drawing bugs.
- All game textures are now sized to powers of 2, fixing problems with older graphics cards.
- Forgot password added to login screen.
- Memory leaks fixed when exiting a game.
- Terminal/Secret progression fixes.
- Disconnect messages correctly displayed on all network screens.
- Full screen switching while in a map could sometimes cause a hang or crash.
- Windows Installer framework missing fix.
- Offline playing randomizes maps.